Overview and Agreement
Personal Information We Collect
How We Use Personal Information
Sharing of Information
Information Security and Confidentiality
California Privacy Rights
Other Web Sites
Personal Information We CollectThe data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Company, the choices you make, and the products and features you use. The data we collect may include the following: User-Reported Information: Company collects Personal Information of its clients, prospects and third-party service providers to facilitate customer support, sales, marketing and related operations essential to Company. Company collects information you provide to us such as contact information including name, email address, phone number, and similar data, the content of messages you send to us, such as feedback and product reviews you write, or questions and information you provide for customer support. When you contact us, such as for customer support, phone conversations or chat sessions with our representatives may be monitored and recorded. Applications: Using Company’s applications, information can be processed on an organization’s own computers or on computers hosted by Company. In the latter case, Company is an Application Service Provider (ASP). The sign-up process for creating an account for certain applications requires you to provide us with personal contact information. We may also collect certain financial information to create and maintain your account (including without limitation, rent payment amounts and bank account and credit card information). The types of Personal Information collected at these application pages may include:
- Address (e.g. for billing and shipping)
- Email address
- Phone number
- Payment card/account information
- Property address
- Other information which is required to complete your request or transaction using the Services or otherwise fulfill your request, which may include personal identification information such as social security number, driver’s license number and similar information.
- information about devices you use to access the Services and how you use the Services, such as your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address and which websites you visited before accessing our Services.
- certain information such as pages viewed, the date, time and length of time spent on the Site, computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system and platform, and other transactions performed on the Site.
- If you access the Site through a mobile device, we may also be able to identify the device ID and location of your mobile device. You may choose not to share your location details with us by adjusting your mobile device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
- Enable, support and customize your use of the Site and/or our products, applications or services;
- provide you with updates and information about our products and services;
- conduct analysis for our business purposes; support development and marketing of our products and services including but not limited to the development and commercialization of new products and services; and
- create de-identified information and then use and disclose this information in any way permitted by law, including to third parties in connection with their commercial and marketing efforts.
- required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order;
- we believe in our sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect against fraud, to protect the property or other rights of us or other users, third parties or the public at large; or